Success on Snow Gap Year
Success on Snow Gap Experience
Success on Snow starts January 3, 2020! Space is limited ... get your application today!
- Success on Snow is perfect for snowsports enthusiasts with an interest in education/child development who are looking to take a break from the college classroom while participating in experiences that will support future success.
- on snow training includes a nationally recognized certification through the US Professional Ski Instructors Association or American Association of Snowboard Instructors
- participants will be hired as ski/snowboard instructors at a NH family oriented mountain for the Winter 2020 season
- off snow training includes a Success Principles course led by Jack Canfield certified Success Principles trainers and designed to lead students through a process for explore their passion, purpose, values and leadership skills while creating a blueprint for success based on practical and foundational skills and tools upon which to build a plan for future success
- Program fee includes room and board at Ripple on Silver Lake, an amazing property in the village of Silver Lake in the beautiful White Mountains of NH, on snow and off snow training, coaching and certification fees and materials as well as transportation to and from the mountain. (Skis, snowboards and winter gear are not provided.)
- limited to no more than 6 participants through an application and interview process (enter your email below to get an application or to request more information
Click below to get application information and/or to set up a call for more information!